Willis Commercial Network (WCN) has made a number of appointments to its governance committee. Liz Foster, managing director of WCN member Ingram, Hawkins and Nock Insurance Brokers has been appointed chairperson of the committee, taking over from Roger Gaunt who completed his tenure in late 2015. Foster has been a member of the committee since its launch in October 2013. In addition, Richard Gorrill, managing director of Mainstay Insurance, and Paul Lawrence, managing director of Lawrence Frase
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK