Willis Commercial Network (WCN) has made a number of appointments to its governance committee.
Liz Foster, managing director of WCN member Ingram, Hawkins and Nock Insurance Brokers has been appointed chairperson of the committee, taking over from Roger Gaunt who completed his tenure in late 2015.
Foster has been a member of the committee since its launch in October 2013.
In addition, Richard Gorrill, managing director of Mainstay Insurance, and Paul Lawrence, managing director of Lawrence Frase
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services