Arthur J. Gallagher has expanded its legal proceedings against Alex Skriptchenkov and Portsoken Limited to include five more defendants.
A hearing for the application notice in the case of Arthur J Gallagher Services (UK) Ltd & ors v Skriptchenkov & ors was held today 9 February at the Royal Courts of Justice in London.
Gallagher commenced legal proceedings against Alex Skriptchenkov, a former senior employee of its Agent Assure division, and his new employer, independent underwriting agency and
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product