Allianz Commercial has launched a new print, publishing and media proposition to the UK broker market for customers with a combined property and casualty premium between £5,000 and £100,000.
The insurer said the development caters for traditional print and publishing, digital publishing and media marketing and offers a wide range of sector-specific covers and services.
The provider detailed that the benefits of its latest proposition include media liabilities such as for breach of copyright and
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product