Sompo Canopius has made a number of changes to its organisational structure including its executive team.
The insurer has appointed Mike Duffy as group chief underwriting officer responsible for all underwriting operations, while Stephen Manning has been promoted to group chief operating officer.
In addition, Gaynore Moss has been promoted to group chief risk officer.
According to the provider, the changes have been made to "enhance cohesiveness and focus on profitability across the group".
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product