UK General has signed a three year capacity agreement with Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) - a wholly owned subsidiary of Munich Re.
The agreement comes into effect from the beginning of April this year and will see Great Lakes replacing Ageas as UK General's major capacity provider.
The deal, which applies to personal lines, will cover all eight of UK General's insurance product categories of financial loss, leisure and lifestyle, motor financial, payment protection, personal accident, property, t
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product