Elite Insurance has withdrawn from the English and Welsh solicitors' professional indemnity insurance market.
The company, which entered the market in 2012, confirmed that all existing policies will continue until expiry but that renewal terms will not be offered.
In particular the insurer listed reducing premium rates, increased propensity to fraud on solicitors' client accounts and the proposed increase in the small claims market affecting personal injury firms as being factors behind its deci
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall