Brightside has appointed David Sweeney as managing director with responsibility for the group's Southampton and Torquay business and group insurer relationships.
Sweeney takes on the role in the beginning of February and will report to Mark Cliff, executive chairman of the broker.
He most recently worked at Sterling Insurance, where he left his post as director of general insurances in June last year.
Prior to joining Sterling he was director of retail as Hiscox and he has also held roles at
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- Abbey owners Prestige buy Autoline
- Ex-Towergate and Aviva boss Mark Hodges joins ReAssure for IPO
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs