Brightside has appointed David Sweeney as managing director with responsibility for the group's Southampton and Torquay business and group insurer relationships.
Sweeney takes on the role in the beginning of February and will report to Mark Cliff, executive chairman of the broker.
He most recently worked at Sterling Insurance, where he left his post as director of general insurances in June last year.
Prior to joining Sterling he was director of retail as Hiscox and he has also held roles at Ind
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product