Three years of falling premiums in the household sector have come to an end, according to the latest benchmark AA British Insurance Premium Index for the fourth quarter of 2015.
For the first time since 2011, the index shows small increases in the average quoted shoparound premiums for home buildings, contents and combined policies.
According to the index, the average shoparound quote for an annual building policy increased by £2 to £108.59 in the fourth quarter of 2015, but the AA said this was
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product