Aston Scott has acquired Essex-based commercial broker First Commercial Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum.
According to Aston Scott, First Commercial, based in Burnham-on-Crouch, also trades as Renovation Plan and specialises in providing insurance for renovation projects alongside its core business of general commercial and private client insurance.
The broker confirmed that First Commercial directors Ian and Debbie Montague and Mark Franklin will be staying with the firm and the Burnham
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services