Aston Scott has acquired Essex-based commercial broker First Commercial Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum. According to Aston Scott, First Commercial, based in Burnham-on-Crouch, also trades as Renovation Plan and specialises in providing insurance for renovation projects alongside its core business of general commercial and private client insurance. The broker confirmed that First Commercial directors Ian and Debbie Montague and Mark Franklin will be staying with the firm and the Burnham
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK