Arthur J. Gallagher has appointed Lady Louise Patten as non-executive chairman of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers.
In addition Patten has been hired as an independent non-executive director of Arthur J Gallagher Holdings Board as well as a non-executive director of its Remuneration & Nominations Committee and its Risk Committee.
Stuart Reid, CEO of UK Retail, commented: "With such a distinguished career in business, and breadth of leadership roles where the consumer is placed at the very h
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services