The way people communicate has changed according to former US Secretary of State Colin Powell, and young people these days don't turn to the phone or event email to talk, they use tweets and text messages.
Using his 19 year old grandson as an example General Powell advised that the he sometimes felt "uneasy" about the world's digital transformation but conceded he "did not have a choice" to become part of it.
He commented: "It [the world] has gone from analogue to digital and we are in up to our
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product