Academy Insurance has bought Lichfield-based Dunelm Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum.
The move adds to the firm's presence in the Midlands following the purchase of PM Hart in October 2013.
Academy managing director Kevin Munn described the firm as an ideal buy due to it being "a traditional high street broker with a loyal, predominantly local client base and this provides us with the ideal platform on which to build the business".
Dunelm owner, Craig Tracey, will be leaving
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman