Towergate has appointed Scott Egan as interim CEO.
This follows the news that Arthur J Gallagher's David Ross is set to take the role of Towergate's CEO after a transition period.
Ross has been appointed CEO of Sierra Investment Holdings, a new company formed by Highbridge Principal Strategies - the main driver behind the Towergate takeover deal.
Alastair Lyons, chairman of Towergate, has held the post of interim CEO since Mark Hodges resigned last October, and will now become non-executive
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK