Towergate has appointed Scott Egan as interim CEO.
This follows the news that Arthur J Gallagher's David Ross is set to take the role of Towergate's CEO after a transition period.
Ross has been appointed CEO of Sierra Investment Holdings, a new company formed by Highbridge Principal Strategies - the main driver behind the Towergate takeover deal.
Alastair Lyons, chairman of Towergate, has held the post of interim CEO since Mark Hodges resigned last October, and will now become non-executive
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders