Towergate has appointed Scott Egan as interim CEO.
This follows the news that Arthur J Gallagher's David Ross is set to take the role of Towergate's CEO after a transition period.
Ross has been appointed CEO of Sierra Investment Holdings, a new company formed by Highbridge Principal Strategies - the main driver behind the Towergate takeover deal.
Alastair Lyons, chairman of Towergate, has held the post of interim CEO since Mark Hodges resigned last October, and will now become non-executive
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm