The insurance industry is behind other sectors when it comes to employee pay rises, according to a study by Reed Specialist Recruitment.
The study showed that only 6% of insurance professionals got a pay rise in the last year, in comparison to 41% of workers in all professions.
In addition, 45% of insurance professionals said they would have taken a different career path if they had their time again after leaving compulsory education, compared to 57% of all professionals.
The sector with the
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey