The insurance industry is behind other sectors when it comes to employee pay rises, according to a study by Reed Specialist Recruitment.
The study showed that only 6% of insurance professionals got a pay rise in the last year, in comparison to 41% of workers in all professions.
In addition, 45% of insurance professionals said they would have taken a different career path if they had their time again after leaving compulsory education, compared to 57% of all professionals.
The sector with the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand