With current economic and political issues affecting the broking sector, sister title Post has sought out the personal opinions of some of the industry's most influential figures on the state of the market.
In the first part of a series of articles, Post asked for views on insurers.
According to the article, a clear majority were unhappy with insurers' service levels. However, a few brokers said they had experienced improvement in the quality of service.
Several brokers felt insurers had stepped
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning