With current economic and political issues affecting the broking sector, sister title Post has sought out the personal opinions of some of the industry's most influential figures on the state of the market.
In the first part of a series of articles, Post asked for views on insurers.
According to the article, a clear majority were unhappy with insurers' service levels. However, a few brokers said they had experienced improvement in the quality of service.
Several brokers felt insurers had stepped
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA