It is time for the six contestants to get a grilling from Zurich personal lines boss Tim Holliday
In the sixth and final episode of the Broker Apprentice 2014, the members of teams Bro Kode and Innovate are left to fight for individual glory as they face the final challenge.
Because waiting for them in the Zurich board room is the insurer's personal lines managing director Tim Holliday, and he is taking no prisoners in an effort to find out which canadidates have learnt the most from the process; and who is most deserving of the 2014 Broker Apprentice title?
So who will crack under the pressue?
Who will be left wishing they had thought their answers through more thoroughly?
Who will be crowned Broker Apprentice 2014?
When you've watched the episode, remember you can share your thoughts on Twitter using #brokerapprentice
AND TO WATCH PREVIOUS ISSUES CLICK HERE
Episode One: Meet the teams
Episode Two: Educating school children on the merits of insurance
Episode Three: Risk assessing a West End property
Episode Four: Attracting digital business to the broker channel
Episode Five: the e-broking presentations
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries