It is "Your Niche" versus "Driver's Mate" in the battle of the digital Apprentice propositions.
In this fifth episode of the Broker Apprentice 2014, teams Bro Kode and Innovate attend the Insurance Age e-Broking event in Birmingham, where they deliver presentations to over a 100 brokers.
With Ian McManus, head of personal lines broker at Zurich Insurance in attendance, the two teams have to win over the delegates with their digital propositions, that have been conceived to attract more business to the intermediary channel.
Which apprentices claim that their preparation has been made harder by being apart from each other over the last month?
Who admits to nerves before they go on stage?
And who tells the assembled brokers "as young professionals just coming into the industry it is daunting talking to people"?
When you've watched the episode, remember you can share your thoughts on Twitter using #brokerapprentice
AND TO WATCH PREVIOUS ISSUES CLICK HERE
Episode one: Meet the teams
Episode two: Educating school children on the merits of insurance
Episode three: Risk assessing a West End property
Episode Four: Attracting digital business to the broker channel
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries