In a new task for the series, the apprentices tackle a site visit – how will they fare?
In this third episode of the Broker Apprentice 2014, teams Bro Kode and Innovate have to carry out a risk assessment of a commercial property in the heart of London's West End.
Armed with the Zurich 'What if?' risk grading app and aided by the practice leader for risk engineering at Zurich, Duncan Calder, the apprentices were asked to inspect the building from the basement to the roof, and everything in-between.
But which team will be the most eagle-eyed when it comes to spotting fire hazards and other potential property risks?
And when both teams have entered their assessment scores into the app, which team will be closest to the model score for the building in terms of its desirability as an insurance risk?
When you've watched the episode, remember you can share your thoughts on Twitter using #brokerapprentice
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries