Your chance to hear from our six contestants properly for the first time.
In this first episode of the Broker Apprentice 2014, each of the Apprentices offers a short insight into why they believe they will be crowned the winner.
In a break from the inaugural series, the Apprentices are informed they will be working in teams and are set the task of coming up with a team name.
Watch the video to see what they choose and why.
In their meeting with the man who will ultimately decide their fate, Zurich personal lines managing director Tim Holliday, the Apprentices also learn that the first team challenge will see them present to a room full of school children, an endeavor that will see them all taken out of their comfort zone and into an assembly hall in Hackney.
Who will come out top of the class; and who will be doing detention?
Let us know which team has picked the best name by voting in our poll and remember you can share your thoughts on Twitter using #brokerapprentice
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings