The provider noted that the policy was on an "All Risks" basis, and offered a series of enhancements so the cover could be tailored to client's needs.
The insurer listed imports and exports, UK sales and purchases, non-sales and intercompany movements as well as movements between their own premises among the benefits, along with having access to its risk management, health and safety and business continuity services.
The provider also highlighted that the policy had been written in Plain English
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas