The service will provide customers with regular updates on the status of their claim, from registration to completion, by text or email.
Customers will also be able to view these updates on the car insurer's website, and will no longer have to contact a call centre for news on the progress of their claims.
Ian Thompson, UK personal motor claims director at More Than, said: “We want to make sure we’re communicating with our customers in ways that are convenient to them and this new service offers
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution