Axa Insurance has restructured its organisation with the business being divided into four operational units. The units are; distribution; customer operations; corporate development and underwriting. Peter Hubbard, chief executive officer, Axa said: "I believe these changes will put the customer and profitable growth at the heart of our business and enable us to achieve greater focus and clarity of our position both in the market and with customers."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud