Axa Insurance has restructured its organisation with the business being divided into four operational units. The units are; distribution; customer operations; corporate development and underwriting. Peter Hubbard, chief executive officer, Axa said: "I believe these changes will put the customer and profitable growth at the heart of our business and enable us to achieve greater focus and clarity of our position both in the market and with customers."
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack