How is your IT asset management product useful for insurers?
This product is considered relevant to the insurance sector in a number ofareas where managers are facing complex IT environments - such as mergersand acquisitions, the complexities of centralised and decentralisedsystems, asset volumes, and issues of compliance.
We think our IT asset-control system is very worthwhile in the fightagainst software theft, and we have launched it into the insurance sectorto increase its profile.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results