The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has varied the permission of Leicestershire-based insurance and mortgage broker Aaron Nickols, trading as Warwick Finance, to prevent it conducting any more regulated activities. The FSA said it had serious concerns about the sales practices of Warwick Finance and its dealings with consumers.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future