The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has varied the permission of Leicestershire-based insurance and mortgage broker Aaron Nickols, trading as Warwick Finance, to prevent it conducting any more regulated activities. The FSA said it had serious concerns about the sales practices of Warwick Finance and its dealings with consumers.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData