John Alan Langstaff, commercial manager of Bryan & Knott has passed away. Mr Langstaff entered the insurance industry in 1964 after a spell in the Merchant Navy. He joined United Standard in 1974 where he eventually become national area manager. After the demise of United Standard, he became an area manager for OBC Insurance Consultants, and finally joined Bryan & Knott in 1991, where he spent the rest of his career.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason