John Alan Langstaff, commercial manager of Bryan & Knott has passed away. Mr Langstaff entered the insurance industry in 1964 after a spell in the Merchant Navy. He joined United Standard in 1974 where he eventually become national area manager. After the demise of United Standard, he became an area manager for OBC Insurance Consultants, and finally joined Bryan & Knott in 1991, where he spent the rest of his career.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData