The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has appointed CFC Underwriting to its Schemes Portfolio to work in partnership with broker, Miller Insurance Services, as the exclusive provider of cyber-liability insurance.
Graeme Trudgill, technical services officer at Biba, said that the deal ensures that members will be far less likely to have to turn a client away and can offer them a product which they know has been thoroughly vetted.
He added: "An approved cyber-liability product is a v
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall