The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has appointed CFC Underwriting to its Schemes Portfolio to work in partnership with broker, Miller Insurance Services, as the exclusive provider of cyber-liability insurance.
Graeme Trudgill, technical services officer at Biba, said that the deal ensures that members will be far less likely to have to turn a client away and can offer them a product which they know has been thoroughly vetted.
He added: "An approved cyber-liability product is a v
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal