A new software platform has been designed to support insurers with market and regulatory reformation. The product by ROOM Solutions, ipf(3) Rate Monitor, was built on Microsoft.NET architecture, which will allow access to the platform from the web, desktop and mobile devices.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti