Lambourn Insurance Services has launched a new broker run-off and replacement service, following its successful application to Lloyd's for approval to administer run-off business. "Where brokers under-perform or withdraw from the market, there is a critical need for independent, third party claims management services," said Julian Porter, business development manager, Lambourn. "In addition, post-Spitzer, brokers will have no option but to increase charges for these services. Lambourn's dedi
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?