Peter Staddon of the British Insurance Brokers' Association has been appointed to the board and the grants committee of The Insurance Charities. The charity gives financial and practical support to past and present employees of the insurance industry, and their dependent relatives.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April