Peter Staddon of the British Insurance Brokers' Association has been appointed to the board and the grants committee of The Insurance Charities. The charity gives financial and practical support to past and present employees of the insurance industry, and their dependent relatives.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future