Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said its 'A' long-term insurer financial strength rating on Groupama remained on 'credit watch' with negative implications pending receipt of a new guarantee from Groupama SA. Upon receipt, Standard & Poor's is expected to affirm the rating with a stable outlook, and remove Groupama from 'credit watch'. It was placed on 'credit watch' following the announcement that the previous guarantee was to be terminated.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData