Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said its 'A' long-term insurer financial strength rating on Groupama remained on 'credit watch' with negative implications pending receipt of a new guarantee from Groupama SA. Upon receipt, Standard & Poor's is expected to affirm the rating with a stable outlook, and remove Groupama from 'credit watch'. It was placed on 'credit watch' following the announcement that the previous guarantee was to be terminated.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley