Property casualty insurer, St Paul Travelers has released its new Terms of Business Agreement (Toba) with a bolstered non-solicitation clause, after earlier criticising the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) recommended five-year restriction on non solicitation.
Speaking a week before the Toba was released, St Paul chief executive, Martin Hudson, said that the document followed the Association of British Insurers (ABI) and the Biba guidelines, including both a non-solicitation clau
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April