London Market insurance intermediary company, Oxygen, said it hoped to offer a "new avenue" for provincial retail brokers as it announced details of the first team to join its agency business.
Eric Silk, Jason Anthony and Clare Rogers Harrison have joined from Faraday Underwriting to develop a portfolio of UK employers' liability (EL) and public liability (PL) insurance. Oxygen has also appointed John Cowell - who was previously with Lloyd's insurance broker CBC UK - to join the team.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services