London Market insurance intermediary company, Oxygen, said it hoped to offer a "new avenue" for provincial retail brokers as it announced details of the first team to join its agency business.
Eric Silk, Jason Anthony and Clare Rogers Harrison have joined from Faraday Underwriting to develop a portfolio of UK employers' liability (EL) and public liability (PL) insurance. Oxygen has also appointed John Cowell - who was previously with Lloyd's insurance broker CBC UK - to join the team.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups