Edinburgh Risk Management (General) has joined Countrywide, bringing membership of the Misys network to over 900. The broker said that it was looking for a long-term broker-orientated solution that would allow it to retain its independence. It has also signed up to Misys's Equip online regulatory support package to help guide itself through Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017