Mike Dodd has re-emerged at Acturis, following market speculation regarding his resignation at Software Solution Partners (SSP).
Mr Dodd takes on the role of business development director, and will focus on expanding Acturis' broker base and product services during its planned aggressive growth strategy.
"In the long term, I want to see electronic trading for commercial business become a reality for clients, together with a volume of commercial business for brokers," Mr Dodd said.
"Acturis has the
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017