Mike Dodd has re-emerged at Acturis, following market speculation regarding his resignation at Software Solution Partners (SSP).
Mr Dodd takes on the role of business development director, and will focus on expanding Acturis' broker base and product services during its planned aggressive growth strategy.
"In the long term, I want to see electronic trading for commercial business become a reality for clients, together with a volume of commercial business for brokers," Mr Dodd said.
"Acturis has the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData