Groupama Insurances has targeted 250 brokers which it sees as key to its business over the next five to 10 years following a major review of its operation. Francois-Xavier Boisseau, managing director, said it had already started to make contact with these brokers to instigate development strategies.
The insurer insisted however that its revised distribution strategy should "provide something for everyone" and re-emphasised its commitment to the UK broking sector.
The company said it aims to tr
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results