Alexander Forbes International Risk Services (AFIRS) has announced plans to reposition the business to capitalise on current market conditions. The broker stated that, to facilitate the repositioning, discussions were currently being held with a select number of private investors with a view to taking a stake in the business alongside the Alexander Forbes Group.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti