Alexander Forbes International Risk Services (AFIRS) has announced plans to reposition the business to capitalise on current market conditions. The broker stated that, to facilitate the repositioning, discussions were currently being held with a select number of private investors with a view to taking a stake in the business alongside the Alexander Forbes Group.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups