Henderson Insurance Brokers has set up an office in Sheffield as part of its plans to expand its client network further into Yorkshire. The new office will cover all aspects of commercial and corporate insurance as well as providing risk management services.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal