Henderson Insurance Brokers has set up an office in Sheffield as part of its plans to expand its client network further into Yorkshire. The new office will cover all aspects of commercial and corporate insurance as well as providing risk management services.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall