Fortis has acquired OutRight, a UK personal lines insurance solutions provider. Based in the North West of England, OutRight is an insurance solutions provider focused on delivering intermediated solutions to the UK affinity, brand assurance and broking sectors. Its product offerings, which are sourced through a panel of insurers comprising many of the UK's major insurers, include motor, household and travel insurance.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints