Fortis has acquired OutRight, a UK personal lines insurance solutions provider. Based in the North West of England, OutRight is an insurance solutions provider focused on delivering intermediated solutions to the UK affinity, brand assurance and broking sectors. Its product offerings, which are sourced through a panel of insurers comprising many of the UK's major insurers, include motor, household and travel insurance.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016