Oliver, 27, a sales manager at broker the A&A Group, first emerged on the scene as a telesales executive, and since then has climbed the corporate ladder, along the way playing a key role in Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation implementation, and the setting up of several websites.
Becoming sales manager at A&A arm Hyperformance, the high performance and young drivers specialist, in 2003, Oliver is responsible for liaising with insurers and the development of specific schemes.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal