Oliver, 27, a sales manager at broker the A&A Group, first emerged on the scene as a telesales executive, and since then has climbed the corporate ladder, along the way playing a key role in Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation implementation, and the setting up of several websites.
Becoming sales manager at A&A arm Hyperformance, the high performance and young drivers specialist, in 2003, Oliver is responsible for liaising with insurers and the development of specific schemes.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall