Insurance Age would like to point out that the features in last month's addition on risk assessment and loss adjusting were written by Phil Grace, risk manager, Norwich Union and Andrew Dear, Unit Partner Technical Services - AMG after their details were missed off the foot of the articles provided by them.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal