Financial services firm Hargreaves Lansdown has launched into the personal lines market with discounted home insurance cover for its customers.
Chris Worle, head of home insurance, Hargreaves Lansdown said that, with the backing of an insurer panel that includes Norwich Union (NU), Legal & General, Axa and Zurich, it hoped to be able to provide its clients with competitively priced policies that don't cut any corners on cover.
"This is our first foray into personal lines insurance although we
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall