The Heath Lambert Group has announced a new system of payment for work carried out on behalf of insurance companies which it claims will set a benchmark for the broking sector.
Heath Lambert has introduced the Broker Insurer Services Commission (BISC) - a flat rate payment for work undertaken on behalf of insurers and is levied at 1% of total premium throughput.
The broker said BISC would be totally transparent to the insurance market, clients, regulators and industry bodies; fair and reasonab
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017