Insurance Age's new Regulation Zone, sponsored by Groupama Insurances, has really taken off since its launch last month. The new Insurance Age online Regulation Zone includes: a searchable archive of all regulation and compliance-related features and news; a panel of trouble-shooters; examples of compliant letters and forms; updates of new Financial Services Authority rules; guest comments; and at least four Regulation Zone email bulletins per year.
To join the Regulation Forum today simply v
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData