Lloyd's start up Novae Underwriting is readying its IT delivery system for brokers in preparation for a hard launch this month as it aims to write £50m business by the end of the year.
The SME liability provider, part of the SVB Group, is working with its broker development panel and an unnamed systems provider to deliver the platform.
The company claims that the system will deliver real-time quotations and condense proposal information so only one person has to key in information.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April