Lloyd's start up Novae Underwriting is readying its IT delivery system for brokers in preparation for a hard launch this month as it aims to write £50m business by the end of the year.
The SME liability provider, part of the SVB Group, is working with its broker development panel and an unnamed systems provider to deliver the platform.
The company claims that the system will deliver real-time quotations and condense proposal information so only one person has to key in information.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017