South Essex Insurance Brokers saw a way to build business and become an integral part of the equestrian sporting market, by offering a service that fitted perfectly with its customers' needs.
The judges unanimously agreed that the winner of this category consistently went "above and beyond the call of duty" in order to integrate itself with the market it serves. The worthy winner is South Essex Insurance Brokers (SEIB).
Its 'Search for a Star' and 'Racehorse to Riding Horse' concept were initi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData