South Essex Insurance Brokers saw a way to build business and become an integral part of the equestrian sporting market, by offering a service that fitted perfectly with its customers' needs.
The judges unanimously agreed that the winner of this category consistently went "above and beyond the call of duty" in order to integrate itself with the market it serves. The worthy winner is South Essex Insurance Brokers (SEIB).
Its 'Search for a Star' and 'Racehorse to Riding Horse' concept were initi
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m