Does the recent slowdown in activity from consolidators indicate that the model has reached its natural limit?
Not sure: 66.5%
Log onto www.insuranceage.com to vote in this month's new poll.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand