ABC Insurance, part of the LV Group, has opened a regional office in Manchester. The branch will underwrite commercial combined insurance for a panel of local brokers and manage ABC's broker relationships and operations in the North-west. ABC Insurance was launched in June last year and currently has branches in Croydon, Bristol, Sheffield and Maidstone.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April