Mike Williams revealed he was to become chief executive of a new network which he said would revolutionise the intermediary sector and aim to redress the balance between broker and provider.
Mr Williams announced he was to leave his role as chief executive of Biba to take the reins of the new venture Total Broker Solution (TBS) - a network aimed at small to medium-sized brokers that has the backing of the 'big five' insurers.
Mr Williams said he was proud of his achievements during his eight y
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups