Mike Williams revealed he was to become chief executive of a new network which he said would revolutionise the intermediary sector and aim to redress the balance between broker and provider.
Mr Williams announced he was to leave his role as chief executive of Biba to take the reins of the new venture Total Broker Solution (TBS) - a network aimed at small to medium-sized brokers that has the backing of the 'big five' insurers.
Mr Williams said he was proud of his achievements during his eight y
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti