The Carphone Warehouse has been fined £245,000 by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for not treating its customers fairly. The FSA found that between 14 January and 24 October 2005 the firm failed to send 118,000 customers, who had purchased mobile phone insurance through its telesales channel, a statement of demands and needs in written form. It was also found that 56,000 of those customers did not receive a policy summary setting out its main features. Sarah Wilson, director of retail
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData