Equity has acquired Carrickfergus insurer Holdsure in a move designed to further consolidate its market position in Northern Ireland, following its purchase of Belfast broker ODIS. David Ussher, Holdsure's underwriting manager, said: "The support from Equity will allow this business to grow more rapidly than expected."
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April