Equity has acquired Carrickfergus insurer Holdsure in a move designed to further consolidate its market position in Northern Ireland, following its purchase of Belfast broker ODIS. David Ussher, Holdsure's underwriting manager, said: "The support from Equity will allow this business to grow more rapidly than expected."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017